|AWCC ( Afghan Wireless Communication Company)
|No of Posts
|To Dispatching Supervisor +Transport Manager
|Organizational Back Ground
|AWCC is the first and biggest GSM Operator of Afghanistan. For more info please visit: www.afghan-wireless.com
|Description of the Post
|The incumbent of the post possesses the overall responsibility of planning, arranging, coordinating and providing vehicles to the relevant departments located in Yakatoot. This position is responsible of responding to VRS requests, taking care of VIP requests for provision of transport throughout the day for official purposes.
- Makes necessary arrangements for provision of vehicles for female staff and expats working at the Operation Department for the purpose of pick & drop in morning & Evening Shifts.
- Clears vehicle requests which are received through VRS, Emails and Phone Calls coming from different Operation’s Departments, giving priority to urgent requests on time and on the spot.
- Takes all transport responsibilities from the nightshift Dispatch Officer or Dispatch Assistant and handing them over back to the night shift Transport Staff at the evening.
- Inspects, and sends vehicles for regular service or major and minor repairs to the transport workshop with the approval from his/her line manager and making sure to sign off the appropriate log books specified for this purpose.
- Generates VRS entries for vehicle requests from VIPs or in emergency cases for requests received by emails or phone calls for the purpose of obtaining security clearance and vehicle assignment.
- Monitors, checks and tracks vehicles assigned to different staff on various assignments on Nex-Traq on a daily bases and reports any faults in GPS or problems in fuel deficiency, suspected activities, unnecessary stops and any other vehicle movements.
- Controls and inspects all vehicles’ necessary parts early in the morning before departure of the vehicle from transport such as; fuel, water, vehicle Jump starts, lubricants, wiring, airing systems, external condition and other necessary parts and reports any inconsistencies or shortages to immediate supervisor.
- Checks, monitors and oversees all vehicles from time to time for fuel efficiency and reports any fuel misuse or deficiency.
- Conducts proper monitoring, evaluation and checks on all vehicles in his or her span of control for being sound, safe, clean and comfortable for the passengers.
- Communicates properly with all clients and requesters in an effective, friendly and respectful manger, providing necessary assistance and reliable answers ensuring clients satisfaction and content.
- Updates in a timely manner the transport route plans on the transport (WB) and gives proper explanation and guidance to the night shift dispatching staff.
- Receives vehicle keys from the drivers and registers them into the proper documents.
- Monitors drivers’ attendance on a daily bases for absentees, late coming and early leavers. Generates reports based on that informing the HR HQ to deduct from their salary or take disciplinary action in case of continuous problem. As well as generating proper and turn-wise on duty and off day schedules for all drivers.
- Monitors and evaluates the performance of each and every driver on daily, weekly and monthly bases as well as producing driver evaluation reports in the prescribed format.
- Works as back up in all necessary cases such as dispatching team urgent leaves, emergency situations etc.
- Makes sure that vehicles are transferred from one driver to another based on proper documents and prior to transfer of the vehicle completely inspects the vehicle from all aspects marking all vehicle transfer checklist in appropriate manner.
- Investigates, oversees and reports any type of accidents or incidents during his/her duty in the prescribed format to the relevant stakeholders immediately.
- Any other task assigned by the line Manager in case if needed.
Note: The above terms and conditions are subject to regular review and amendment as required by the company.
|Qualifications and Experiences
- At least University Degree in Business Administration, Transport Management or any other relevant fields.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of transport management, fleet supervising and transportation facility supervision.
- Excellent Communication skills both in English, Dari or Pashto.
- Possessing high Level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office programs and other specialized Transport Management Software such as Nex-Traq.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time-management skills.
- Ability to function well in a multi-cultural and tough environment.
- Be honest
- To face the different challenges
- Team cooperative
|The interested candidates should submit their resume with recent photo by email to:
Kindly mention the position title in the subject line of your e-mail. AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.