- Provides assistance to the admin supervisor in assessing the staffing needs of the department and in the hiring process.
- Prepares and processes all types of forms such as hire request forms, purchasing forms, vehicle registration forms, car permits, leave forms and any other types of forms for all administrative, financial and HR purposes as well as keeping records of each and every form including following up the forms with the relevant departments in the HQ and the regions.
- Updates the list of transport assets and the list of the current employees of the transport department and regularly monitors for the vacant positions to be filled without delay.
- Provides sufficient assistance in drafting and formulating job descriptions for all transport positions and keeping them current and updated.
- Assists the admin supervisor in drafting rules and regulations for all transport staff, coordinating with HR and implementing all the rules, regulations and policies of the company in an effective and transparent manner.
- Coordinates with HR HQ for announcing vacant position of transport and provides assistance in collecting applications, shortlisting, conducting employment tests, coordinating the interviews and getting the employee on board.
- Prepares, arranges, coordinates and delivers introduction sessions and preliminary inductions to the newly hired employees of the transport department as well as refreshing sessions for the current staff of the transport.
- Regularly informs and disseminates all related information, policies and procedures of the company to all members of the transport department.
- Takes part in employee disciplinary issues, investigates incidents and grievances, addresses employee complains and reports to the transport manager and HR of the Main Office.
- Keeps track of transport staff leaves balance, prepares leave schedules, deals with employee attendance, takes measures to reduce absenteeism and generates attendance reports for payroll.
- Takes care of all invoices, vouchers and coordinates with finance all issues related to transport department.
- Collects and addresses all requirements, needs, and problems of the entire transport department such as; stationary, cleaning materials, tires, admin tools, IT facilities, Computer or Printer troubles, internet connectivity issues and other needs of the department on a regular basis and coordinates them with relevant departments to resolve problems, receive stocks and provides them to transport staff and drivers in an efficient and effective manner.
- Create proper filing to each Vehicle at Transport for (Vehicle handover sheets-Key registration, each driver history etc.
- Ensures all the offices, dining halls, drivers’ rooms, wash rooms, guard rooms and premises of the transport are clean and tidy.
- Gives backup or replaces the transport staff or dispatching team members based on requirement such as; accidents, sick leave, emergency situations or any other circumstances specified by the transport management.
- Follows up with Finance department all Travel Expenses-cash Advance from finance & roundup process clearance of bills, Airport tickets and other relevant expenses.
- Helps with Dispatch team in arranging vehicles in morning-evening shift in case of need.
- Prepares regular reports on daily, weekly and monthly Admin/HR activities to transport manager/head of the transport and to HR HQ.
- Any other task assigned by the line Manager in case of Emergency if needed.
Note: The above mentioned terms and conditions are subject to review and changes as per management requirements regularly.
|Qualifications and Experiences
- University Degree in Business Administration, Transport Management, Management, Human Resources Management or any other related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in administration, transportation management, human resources management or any other related fields.
- Excellent communication both; verbal and written in English, Dari or Pashto.
- High proficiency in office programs such as Ms. Office and other technological facilities.
- Ability in working in a dynamic and fast pace tough environment.
- Ability to work with HR/Admin Software Programs and other Online Fleet Management Systems.
- Ability to work in a team and manage the team.
- Strong ability of reasoning, critical thinking and policy making.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time-management skills.
- Ability to function well in a multi-cultural environment & Self-directed. Required.
- Being honest, quick responder, fast decision maker, self-confident, and self-motivated.
- Being able to work and maintain high levels of confidentially while dealing with the people and information.